[watching the sunset from the front porch at farmhome with my mom last night. i popped over after a grocery run!]
things to keep doing until we can't anymore:
- be barefoot
- be swimsuited
- be outside
- be outside past 8pm
- watch sunsets
- take walks
- play with horsey
- read by the pool
- lay on the ground [love laying on warm pavement. is that weird? maybe it's a growing up in the south thing.]
- watch the clouds
- drive with the windows down
things to be excited about:
- nashville's incredible fall colors
- trips to auburn with friends for football weekends [not that i want to watch football. i don't really.]
- boots!! oh, boots. i'll be delighted to reunite with my boots. and browse new ones online.
- fall nail polish colors [steven is so excited about this, you don't even know]
- pumpkin candles, pumpkin spice lattes, cozy snuggle vibes
- listening to records on our record player. oh wait, we don't have one. but we will.
- halloween planning
- a fat & happy dvr. that's a terrible thing to look forward to. heathens! but seriously.
- birthdays! steven's [october 11], mine [november 28]
- i should pump the breaks on this list before i say the word christmas. oops! christmas!! music, lights, tree, smells, ohh. sorry. way too soon, i know.
i am not ready for summer to end. i'm not. i'm a sun baby. a flower child. i absolutely live for the summer and every single thing that comes with it. but i do love the fall, too, and the holidays!? oooh, i can't help but get a dot excited once september hits. it happens every year. and i'd be majorly lying if i said i didn't start listening to christmas music several months in advance. and justinbieberiscomingoutwithachristmasalbum but lets just breeze over that sentence, we're breezing right over.