because it's that time of year to do cozy indoor things [like online shopping?] while we wait for warmer weather to one day arrive...
1. comfy legwarmers - you get leg warmth plus the look and feel of being a dancer without the actual talent! yay! right up my alley. i've kind of always had a thing for legwarmers. i got a light pink pair from a dance shop when i was 15 and wore them in secret because they weren't cool then. but i thought they were. and i was right. plus, i took dance class [haha], so it was almost legit. [i also had a thing for boys in shin guards and soccer socks. guess who played high school soccer?]
2. la mer for target wrap watch - why are target collaborations so awesome and fun? i am obsessed with my la mer + target love child.
3. goody double wear elastics - move over, emi-jay, because i love these! just kidding because i still love emi-jay and all emi-jay knockoffs [including my own homemade versions], but i really think these are cute, and i always have a hair thing on my wrist.
4. l'occitane rose hand cream - i'm just in love with all things rosey, and it's especially wonderful when it helps relieve those wintery chapped hands, worsened by obsessive hand washing.
5. agent18 iphone 5 cover - i've kind of been surprised to find that there are still surprisingly few really awesome iphone 5 covers out! i seriously scoured the internet to find one i love, and found my fav among the covers put out by agent18.
6. sharpie paint pens - how. did i not know about these until recently? excuse me while i metallify everything i own. [i have now also learned that there are water based ones, which are better for paper products, and oil based ones, which are better for, i don't know, other things.]