so that is precisely what i’m going to riiiiight now…
2. frye two-tone melissa boots – these are my dream boots. when my mom and i spotted them in the neiman marcus holiday catalog it was love at first sight and i’ve never been the same. and then, yaaaay, they were a b-day gift from my parents and i never want to take them off! thanks, mom and dad. i promise they’re worth every one of your pennies. and i’ve literally been sleeping with them by my bed so i can wake up to the smell of leather. [that’s a horse girl for ya.]
3. emi-jay hair ties – this is what all the cool kids are doing! overpriced pieces of pretty elastic and they are glorious.
4. lush glittery bubble bar – i bought one of these from the lush store on our trip to philadelphia earlier this year… and i just recently used it! it’s glittery gorgeous, which is mostly why i bought it, but the bath experience was a whole different kind of amazing. bubbles to the max, the scent of heaven, and soothing soft skin stuff. i don’t even know what it was made of. magic, i think! i can’t say, though, that mine was citrus scented and this one appears to be. whatev. still amazing, i’m sure.
5. wet n wild the gold & the beautiful and sparked – most def my signature combo this year. i layer the gold & then the pink and it becomes kind of a warm pinky coppery sparkle extreme that i get distracted by every time i look down. also, it motivates me to keep my engagement/wedding rings clean because there’s a mega sparkle competition on my hands! got em both at walgreens.
6. starbucks & apple cider k-cups for keurig – current favsies for our beloved keurig. i was reeeeally excited when i picked up the starbucks k-cups, which are delish, and the apple cider is just the best. plus, you can drop in a little rum and a cinnamon stick and you’ve got yourself a festive cocktail 😉
7. kate spade le pavillion iphone case – i have been eyeing this beauty queen of a case for 100 years and i finally ordered it! but then, huge huge disappointment, it didn’t fit my phone. i think because i had the screen on my phone replaced earlier this year and it might be the smidgiest bit thicker than normal? it fit steven’s iphone, just not mine. ugh. i don’t know but this was the most disappointed i’ve been in a while. i know, i have a pretty rough life. but i’m still obsessed with this case.
8. black croc strap style&co watch – a b-day gift from my boo! and i love it! it goes with like 99% of my outfits because it’s totally perfect. i never knew how much i needed this watch. thanks, babe. and this way i can try to tune up my clock reading skills.
9. michael buble christmas – heaven to my earballs!! heaven. buble, sing me your magic. take me away. hallelujah. merry christmas.