i think it’s pretty universally agreed that men are hard to shop for. i mean, it’s tough to really nail it, you know? on that note, i loooove looking at other gift guides and suggestions for men. still, i typically think… yep, he already has all that. haha. i see this recurring theme for beverages and footwear, and… oh, it’s so true! those are definitely some good go-tos. so! here are some suggestions from around these parts! beverages and footwear included. 😉 and anything you can throw a manly monogram on, i like to go for that, too!
1. shotgun shell coasters – i think my brother has these? so ruggedly handsome! also, any man who is coaster conscientious gets points in my book.
2. leather dopp kit – i wish i could get steven a million leather bags because ugh. so gorgeous.
3. unbreakable stemless wine glasses – essential for anyone who wants to bask outdoors and sip happily! or indoors. we all know how men break things.
4. vacuum insulated tumbler – i mean. men basically want to snuggle these at night. from what i can tell.
5. wireless speaker – this thing has gotten sooooo much use in our house.
6. comfy house shoes – always and forever. the minute either of us gets home, it’s comfy slippers all the way.
7. grill tools with built-in flashlight – genius!!! steven got these from my parents for his birthday. love it.
8. the perfect socks – appaaaaarently they’re amazing.